Saturday, November 24, 2012

Light Show!

Last year, we heard about this family in Meridian that decked their house out in lights in sync with music. They were all over the national news too! We went to visit and was completely enamored at the skills of the  father/son team had in creating their light show. They also introduced me to Skrillex and love him or hate him, I love his music.

This year, the Cadger family has another fantastic light show and I highly recommend a visit to this Meridian neighborhood to check the light show out! Their home is located off Meridian Road, north of Ustick. If you are going north, take a right on Ashton and just follow the lights, you wont miss it! The video is rather new, I took it last night so it isn't showing up in the Blogger file. You will have to click the link.

2012 Video of Cadger family light show sample.

Here is a sample from last year:


According to the family's radio transmission, more songs will out after December 1st. They are also holding a food drive for the Meridian Food Bank if you feel like dropping by a donation.


2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas lights and this sounds awesome! I might just have to take my new little family to see this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting directions. I cannot wait to drive by.

    ReplyDelete